Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hurt...

Sometimes I just don't understand the human brain and people's emotions. Do all people have emotions or is it possible for someone to be emotionless? This is a question I find myself asking more and more. I'm trying to analyze my recent choices and understand all that I can about myself. This I am finding very difficult. Who knew a journey to find the real me could be so fucking hard!

Sometimes I really sit back and look at my life in the whole and I hate myself, I really do. Maybe just maybe I am on this mission to find me and maybe it's a waste of time maybe this is the real me, maybe I am already found.

I've fucked up my life in more ways then I would like to admit.

Do they have a website out there on how to grow a fucking back bone, because honestly I think I need to read that.

Have you ever felt that every choice your making is wrong and this whole plan you had for life went flying out the closest open window? If not, your lucky it's not fun at all.

I just feel like every time I let someone in, somehow they come back to smack me in my face about it. My face is really starting to hurt.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think we've all been there and it does suck.
You have exciting stuff coming up soon hough!

Anonymous said...

It's awesome to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates about this post, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

Here is my web blog; weight loss