Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wisdom...

I've realized through my journey to find who I am, that I actually really have grown and matured in my way of thinking. I look at things in a new way, a good way. I take things with ease, because worrying does nothing for you. I except everyone for who they are, I'm not the one to judge them. Every person you meet has a form of lesson for you to learn. There should never be a conversation you walk away from without learning something from it. My mind is eager to learn the things I do not know yet. Everyday I look at like a lesson in life weather it be good or bad. It makes the day a whole lot less boring.

There is so much I want to do with my life and will do. I will make an impact in a positive way for my children. That is the best gift ever.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad to see you're back!!!